Life changes aren’t always made in the physical realm and our to-do-lists aren’t our only tools to help us take action. We can shift from the inside. We can tend to our energetic bodies and consciously redirect our awareness away (or towards) certain thoughts, emotions, or actions.
Like how water cycles through our atmosphere before returning back to Mother Earth, our thoughts, emotions, and actions are constantly recycled back into our experiences. What we attach to stores in our subconscious mind and continues to show up as lessons in our lives.
Until we are able to bring awareness to our patterns and behaviors, we will feel stuck in repeating patterns and continue to live out recurring karma. Today’s episode explores how the subconscious mind shows up in our day-to-day lives. It teaches us how to become conscious creators of our destiny.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- RE-New Year Retreat EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ends on 11/30, sign up at www.heartcenteredrevolution.com/retreat
Listen to the episode to learn:
- How the subconscious mind shows up in our day-to-day lives
- 3 ways you can reprogram your subconscious mind
- How awareness cuts karmic ties and shifts you into new beginnings
- Ramtin’s definition of action and how we can make more than just physical changes in our lives
After our discussion on the mind, Jen leads up through the Nadi Cleanser Pranayama, which helps us get out of emotional ruts and clear karma that keeps showing up in our lives. It also works on balancing two main energetic channels in the body: the Ida and Pingala.
AND, At the end of the episode, Heather and I also share more details of our Renew Year Retreat. To enjoy our EARLY BIRD SPECIAL before it ends on 11/30, sign up at www.heartcenteredrevolution.com/retreat
Jen & Ramtin