Welcome to Episode 38, Part 1 of a 3-part series of episodes discussing
the 10 Characteristics of the Aquarian Age.
This episode is Part 1 of a 3-part series on the 10 Characteristics of the Aquarian Age. These characteristics give a deeper understanding as to why life is getting so intense, and why everything seems to be so polarizing. At the end of the episode, Jen leads you through a calming and cooling segmented breathing pranayam.
As you’ve likely noticed, life is changing rapidly and feels completely different than it did 15-20 years ago. This is because we are experiencing a shift in ages, from the Piscean Age to the Aquarian Age.
This shift isn’t really about astrology, but is more about a shifting of consciousness on planet Earth. The end result should be a more compassionate, unified, and collaborative planet, but the transition to a new way of being is always intense, and the magnitude of this shift on Earth is huge. And, our souls knew exactly what they were doing when they chose to come here, at this time in human development. As you learn more about this shift, and your role in it, it can help give you a sense of understanding, grounding, and purpose in a world that seems to be changing every minute.
So, as you learn about these characteristics, know that your soul chose to come here at this time for a purpose. If you’re drawn to a practice like Kundalini Yoga, you’re likely one of the people who is going to help usher in this new state of consciousness by living from your heart and connecting with your inner guidance system.
If you want to dive in before the other episodes are published, here are all 10 characteristics of the Aquarian Age that will be discussed in this 3-part series:
- Change and learning are continuous and life-long. We must maintain mental, emotional, and physical flexibility.
- Intellect is not enough. We need a new relationships to intuition, emotion, and instinct.
- Information is not enough. Neither is knowledge. We need wisdom.
- Learning is not enough. We must learn how to learn.
- Complexity is increasing, as is our need to deal with it.
- Our sense of personal identify and its foundation is shifting.
- This is an age of paradox — more global and more individual, with fewer boundaries ad more demand for political separations, things are moving faster yet we have less time, we have more fear and insecurity but need more love and unity.
- Stamina and constant peak performance are the common benchmarks to evaluate all people and their work, but what we really need is to inward and regenerate.
- We need reconciliation and an integration of the spiritual side of life with the technological and material sides — a spiritual fitness to sense values and meaning.
- There is no isolation. Each action we take must be considered ecologically, and globally, because each person does affect, directly or indirectly, vast networks of people, and other living beings and places.
We could serious do a whole episode on each one of these, but we stuck to 3-4 per episode so it would be easier to digest. Please email us at email@example.com or Ramtin@HeartCenteredRevolution.com if you have any questions.
With Abundant Love,
Jen & Ramtin