This episode explores the meaning and impact of the mantra for bliss, or Wahe Guru Wahe Jio. This is one of my favorite episodes so far!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Free 5-Day Kundalini Yoga Course: www.HeartCenteredRevolution.com/FreeCourse
- Re-New Year Retreat: www.HeartCenteredRevolution.com/Retreat
- Click here to listen to Wahe Guru Wahe Jio by the Guru Ganesha Band
This episode starts with a discussion of one the most helpful mantras in Kundalini Yoga, veers into a discussion about how to manage emotions with mantra, and ends with a pranayam practice Yogi Bhajan says every yogi should master.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- The meaning and impact of the mantra Wahe Guru Wahe Jio
- How to overcome blocks to manifestation
- How to get the most out of your chanting
AND, towards the end Jen leads you through a brief meditation to calm the constant calculations of the mind.
We also share how you can join us for our Re-New Year Retreat where you can take some time to consciously transition into 2020. We’ll be practicing yoga and meditation daily, having nutritious food intuitively prepared for us, and will have plenty of down time to relax and integrate.
To learn more about the retreat, click here.
Jen & Ramtin